7.7.07

Teagan Presley was NOT lost to the Jesus Freaks... we think. So far. Whatever.

Luke Ford almost scared the shit out of us when he put up an article about Teagan Presley posting this at the ChristianForums.com, that have a special place for "sex industry survivors":
My name is Amanda and I'm from florida. I work in the Adult Industry. I make Adult films. I'm not happy with my life. I'm stuck in a situation I hate but can't get out of at this stage in my life. I'm here maybe to vent a little, since I can't really do it anywhere else. I just hope people don't judge me on here like I am everywhere else.
Well... fear not, noble porn fan! Teagan herself said at LukeIsBack:
Sorry Luke, I regret to inform you that the person posting on those forums is NOT me. They are just using a personal picture of me that I had placed on my Myspace page in early 2006. As people are able to tell from Wikipedia and other various websites that have posted my real name, my name is NOT Amanda. I’m very much active in the industry and ecstatic to continue to be. I think I’m the most excited about coming back to the business than I have ever been. I tried to email you directly Luke, but my computer was acting up and I wasn’t able to attain your email address. This was my only way of contacting you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teagan if it's really you send a picture ofyourself holding up a sign that says Perkoff Rules to me at perkoff@gmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

So fucking what, who gives a shit anyway, why doesnt she stay home and take care of her fucking kids from 2 different baby daddys. Fucking whore.