Megan Fox, smoking hot southern actress, wants to make it clear that she is not Lindsay Lohan. The two young starlets starred together in the Epic Smash Hit Herbie: Fully Loaded. Megan says that although they worked together they neither hung out or were friends.Megan, 21, said: “Oh my God! People think we’re alike?! Ugh! Oh my gosh! Lindsay and I were never friends when we starred together. I mean, we were two 16-year-old girls, it’s rare for them to get along, and we didn’t.”
Some of you may not have seen the movie Herbie: Fully Loaded because I think it went to video like it had Mario Van Peebles in it. I don’t even think they play it on Nickleodeon. Partly because Lindsay is quickly becoming persona non grata with the Hollywood set and partly because it sucked - even for little kids. And kids are known to be really stupid. True story. Ask a random kid in the park why the Balkans fell apart after the Industrial Revolution. Guaranteed - you get tears. Idiots.



No comments:
Post a Comment