12.7.07

Matt's Models DVD's release July 24th

To make a long story short. At the time I was looking for a distributor for a Matt's Models line of DVD's. One of the calls I got was from Steven Hirsch, co-founder and co-chairman of Vivid Entertainment Group. He made me an offer - I accepted.

Here's the skinny on my new line of DVD's.

Title: Matt's Models #1 (of course!)
Release Date: July 24th, 2007
Frequency: Every other month.
Where to buy? Well now that you asked right here! BUY ME! There's also a little video preview there.


My DVD's include a little old, a little new, girls who came and disappeared and girls who went on to become bigger stars. The cool thing is all footage has been re-edited to DVD from the original raw tapes, so you can watch the scenes on your big ass TV screen at home! Also Vivid did some really tight stuff with the graphics, editing and music!

A little anecdote to the whole Vivid DVD deal is the fact that they decided to put my mug on both the front and back covers! I was telling my friends it just cracks me up to see my photo LARGER than the models photos and I hope customers dont pass it off as a gay title! ha ha ha! Anyway I hope you're all having a great summer and I wish more people would write me and let me what's up!

- Matt

No comments: