Woodman Entertainment the innovative new adult entertainment brand dedicated to delivering a unique combination of high class, uncompromised hardcore content across all available delivery platforms, announces shooting currently underway on the latest in Pierre Woodman's SeXXXotica line.
Pierre Woodman gives new contract girl Nessa Devil her first taste of the intercontinental, jet-setting lifestyle that lies in store for her as an exclusive Woodman Girl. Nessa joins Woodman Girl Divinity Love on this Brazillian adventure with the entire Woodman production team already well into their 3 week South American sojourn.Nessa Devil said: "This is all so exciting, I have never travelled this far before and I am loving it, the team are all fantastic, this really is beyond my wildest dreams."
Woodman Entertainment Chairman and CEO, Pierre Woodman commented: "This has been the first big test, so far from home, and Nessa is showing herself to be every bit as promising as I anticipated, she has fitted marvelously into the Woodman Girls line-up with Divinity and Caylian. What we have done so far in Brazil pleases me enormously, we have shot some fantastic stuff which I am sure everyone is going to love. My only regret is that Caylian is too busy shooting photosets to be here, but that is life. She won't miss my next big project - but more about that soon."


No comments:
Post a Comment