1.1.07

Paris Hilton Strips for Midgets

I don’t really know what the fuck is going on in these pics. My guess is as good as yours and I am not going to make a stupid joke about how she’s got a new fetish or how this is her little brother they keep in the basement who only gets to go out around Christmas time and brass poles is a Christmas Tradition at the Hilton’s just like watching Paris get slammed by Greek guys is an Easter tradition, because Greeks are Orthodox and Easter is huge for them.
A little known fact about Paris Hilton’s career is that her dad was behind the sex tape, I’m not talking behind the concept but behind the camera, at least that’s the story I heard.

BTW, no way stuck up Kathy H. bitch would let that midget into one of her parties. Paris probably snuck him in her vagina. A family of four can sleep at ease in her vagina while she fucks Tommy Lee. I wonder if Paris gets her wild streak from mom. I would shell a ton of money (by that I mean my parents!) to see good ol’Kathy H. & Lohan’s mom go at it in some lezzie porn flick!!

No comments: