28.8.06

Yumi Lai, 18 years and 2 weeks old, gets boinked by Don Fernando!

Yumi Lai came to me 2 weeks after her 18 th birthday, but she looked way too young to appear in a porn flick. I even took her down to the DMV to make sure her I.D. was not a fake! The next day I picked up this Vietnamese cutie from a coffeehouse near the university she attended and videotaped her all by myself. She was awesome and I have EXCLUSIVE proof!

I shot her in one other video, but then her boyfriend wanted her to stop doing porn. He said "She was having too much fun!". I offered to shoot them together but during the shoot he couldn't perform ("get it up"), and when she said "Don can get it up for me if you can't!" he flipped out, went flying out the door of the set and I finished the job. He told her later "It's either me or your porn gigs. Make your choice!". She stayed with him and subsequently retired.

This scene is for sale now through mail order and this B/G video can be bought by Cashier's Check or Money Order (US $ only) for $25 (shipping included) and specify DVD or VHS with payment to:

Viva Production
10008 National Blvd. #18
Los Angeles,Ca 90034

All purchases are SECURE and shipping is 2 Day Air (outside of California) direct to you!

No comments: