4.5.06

Kris Roc is suspicious

Get this: A man with a foreign accent calls me today at 4:33pm. Saying that he wants to shoot me with Scott Lyons. He says he was going to pay me $600! He then said his name is "Scott Strong" and his number was 818-210-6699.

He then told me to be at Universal City Hotel at 5557 Universal Hollywood Dr. Room 5723 at 7pm. I would be working with Lucious Lopez, Angel Long, Liv Wilder (3G, 2B)

Then, at 9pm I would work with: Shy Love, Kelly Wells, Victoria Sinn, Alana Evans, Sierra Sinn (5G,2B)

Then tomorrow I would work with Cindy Crawford (anal), Melissa Ashley and Liv Wilder (threesome)

This guy "Scott Strong" is full of sh*t, watch out for him, cause this stuff is too good to be true. I'm tempted to set up a "sting" and show up at the hotel and catch his ass! What do ya think?

AWN sez: Go, Kris, Go! Maybe he´s a former backer for Astrux. They never know what to do with their money anyway.

No comments: