30.4.06

Marc Wallice is directing again!

Hard to believe, but Marc Wallice, a.k.a. "The Dick of Death", has been allowed to direct an adult movie again. Scott Ross at AVN reported that the movie is a "high end gonzo" with five anals and one DP. However, Wallice refused to identify the studio or movie title.

"The company didn't even want me on the set - which was ridiculous. You can't really make a video that way," Wallice said. "We got that worked out, but then they decided that they'd put my name on the video as an editor, but not as director and producer - and I said 'Fine, whatever.' I don't care - I just wanted to make a movie.

While Wallice still hopes to gain full credit for the project, it may end up being released without anyone ever knowing the true identity of the director.

"No one will ever know what this movie is - unless it says Marc Wallice all over it,"he said. "I want to put my name on the video because I'm really proud of it."
Here's the cast: Melanie, Wendy James, Renee Pornero, Taylor Rain, Lil Bit More, Nadia Nyce, Cameron Caine, Joel Lawrence, John Dough, Mark Anthony, Byron Long, Mark Davis, Alex Sanders. With this information, it wasn't too hard to figure out which movie it is. The movie is called Xtreme Measures and was released by DVSX. The cast is an exact match. It appears that DVSX may have tried to cover this up by delaying the release date for several years and listing the director's name as "Mark Gold". Wallices' real name is Mark Goldberg.

Since some studios have ignored the huge amount of flak that Wallice's continued participation in the industry has caused, I suggest that porn consumers protest with their wallet. Also, send a complaint via e-mail to the studio and inform them of your unhappiness. DON'T RENT OR BUY THIS MOVIE!!! They will get the message (finally) if enough people jump on the bandwagon. Nothing ultimately speaks louder than the bottom line.

-- Snowman

No comments: