I know Steven, have worked several times with him, and never had a problem. Very sweet guy. I don't know Alex Devine on the other hand, although I've heard crazy stories about her being locked in a bathroom for half hour on set, doing drugs and being out of her mind. I'm not saying it's true - just what I heard, and we know how gossip goes sometimes.
I've been, on a director's side, in a situation where the girl I was shooting went through a really strong scene, never complained during it, smiled and asked for more, and after the shoot it was a whole different story. She basically blamed me for not respecting her limits (hello, you know you can say stop when you dont like something?), blamed me for letting her drink on set (when she showed up on my set at 9 am with an almost empty bottle of wine) etc... So I'm kind of weirded out by that story.It'd be interesting to ask the director what exactly happened. Sometimes girls tend to make up or exaggerate stories. Seen it more than a couple of times. Fortunately, there's always the unedited original tape, and/or witnesses.
Holly Randall writes:
"Is that legal? I guess technically it would be the same as a girl getting her ass spanked in a video, but brutal scenes like these are what attract unwanted attention from anti-porn advocates, dont'cha think? Hearing about a video like that makes me understand why some people hate porn so much, and I hate being associated with something like that via industry name."
David Aaron Clark writes:"I don't know Alex Devine. Just like Melissa, who also WASN'T THERE & only has gossip blaming the victim to offer. I only care about her in the abstract as a fellow human being. Reread her description of the scene. Continually punching her in the soft spot on her head with a metal ring while she's begging him to stop? & the "directors" become criminal accesories by not stopping this scene but standing there videotaping it like Chuck Haidl's idea of some really cool dudes?
That situation could have quite easily become literal snuff porn, just like when Khan used to choke out the girls before he got scared off. In this situation, "what's right for me isn't necessarily right for you" is not on any level a logical or even sane response. If I think it's okay to rape & dismember three-year-old children, or cheat people out of their life savings a la Charles Keating, & you don't, do our "opinions" carry equal moral value? Do we "agree to disagree," & do you let me continue my destructive actions?
BASED ON HER OWN DESCRIPTION - not to mention the proof of the trailer & the words of those who seen this clever little gem of a video - this is NOT "overly rough sex." It's hatred, plain & simple. & the so-called "directors" sat there, no doubt giggling, & let it happen. & now are trying to profit from it. What a cesspool porn has become in some quarters of the valley!"
Yankey Doodel writes:
"There's a reason punching in back of the head/neck isn't allowed in boxing, that's where the brain stem is."
Grip Johnson (from Legend Productions and Chatsworth Pictures) writes:
"Cram [Tony Malice] & I would like to issue a public apology to Steven French. We regret the numerous death threats he has had to deal with since his participation in Donkey Punch. The man can't even buy a croissant in the mornings without being pelted with produce on the street by angry ADT & reallukeford posters.We only thank God, Alex is missing bone from her head and her soft brain provided cushion for Steven's punches. We couldn't live with ourselves if he had suffered any nerve damage on his hand. So, on behalf of Cram & myself, sorry, Steven. Oh, and don't worry, Cram says he knows a guy who can restore the luster to your gold ring".


No comments:
Post a Comment